Join a multi-disciplined engineering team that incorporates complex electrical, optical, and magnetic technology providing reliable, secure, and user-focused product solutions.
A leading designer and manufacturer of currency handling equipment is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer.
The company is located in Sydney, NSW.
What’s in it for you:
- Excellent engineering team culture
- An opportunity to learn from highly experienced engineers
What you’ll do:
- Design new products
- Maintain and improve product designs
- Use Solidworks software for 3D Modelling and 2D Drawings
- Test and prototype new products or new design concepts according to engineering principles and safety standards
- Investigate performance issues, make improvements, and ensure optimum performance of existing products
- Inspect and approve samples of new and modified mechanical components including developing specifications for our manufacturing team
- Generate and maintain supporting documentation such as Engineering Change Notes, Part Approval Notes etc.
- Liaise with engineering, quality control, and manufacturing teams at the factory to establish efficient work programs.
- Respond to queries from customers relating to mechanical design
What you’ll need:
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Skills in conceptual design of new products for coin/note validation and handling
- Experience in using Solidworks software
Nice to Have
Experience in setting up Solidworks PDM client-server and migration of existing project
Apply NOW, and don’t miss out on this tremendous opportunity!