Join in revolutionizing adventures with cutting-edge power management, off-grid solar, and brake controller technology.
A company with 40 years of expertise in crafting electronics that thrive in the harshest condition is looking for a Senior Electronics Design Engineer.
Location: Melbourne, Victoria
What’s in it for you:
- Unparalleled growth opportunities
- Making the most of pioneering tech and field-tested gear
- Rub shoulders with highly experienced engineers.
What you’ll do:
- Design and develop new electronic products (including GPS based systems, electronic displays, sensors, control modules and customised electronic products)
- Work with key stakeholders: Customers, Product Management, Sales, Procurement, Engineering, Production and Quality to determine specifications, then develop designs through to easily manufacturable production ready products
- Lead product development project teams, mentor junior staff and inspire those around you
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor Degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering with relevant experience
- Minimum 10 years experience in Electronics Design
- Broad range of electronic design skills including analogue, digital and RF
- Requirements capture and Design Verification Specification and Testing
- Experience with schematic capture and circuit simulation tools
- Experience with PCB design and layout for RF, EMC, immunity, vibration and environmental impacts
- Generation of schematics and PCB CAD files, using Altium
- Experience in working within Quality frameworks including ISO9001
Ready to dive in? APPLY now and let's make things happen!