Are you ready to make an impact in the lives of people around the world? Join this Melbourne based team in revolutionizing the healthcare industry with cutting-edge tracking technology!
Bring your passion and drive to create innovative solutions as you work alongside a team of skilled engineers to develop embedded Linux code using C/C++. This is your chance to be a part of creating something truly special that will shape the future of life sciences and healthcare. Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to make a difference!
What's in it for you:
- Excellent opportunity to sharpen your experience and skillset
- Work in a team where every voice will be heard.
- Great salary package
- Excellent team and work culture
What you'll do:
- Develop software solutions for embedded systems (preferably using Linux Yocto), stand-alone applications, web applications, networking, local and remote databases
- Code firmware in C/C++ in Linux kernel and userspace, including device drivers
- Implement reusable software libraries/components in C++
- Developing applications and graphical user interfaces, using a variety of frameworks including Qt and Angular
What you'll need:
- 5+ years experience in embedded Linux development
- Passion for all things Linux
- Proficient in C++
- Experience with source code management/version control.
- Able to write scripts (bash, awk, sed, etc.).
- Good knowledge of networking (TCP/IP basics, ssh, WiFi, etc.).
Nice to have:
- Experience in Yocto
- Past experience working in ISO9001 and/or ISO13845 is highly regarded
- Compliance with company OH&S requirements
For a detailed conversation, Apply NOW and let's have a chat.