Ready to be part of a world leader in IoT and M2M?
Join a team with a heritage of innovation that has earned the trust of customers and has continually grown to serve the full breadth of applications across the IoT, network, and embedded landscape for over 30 years.
The salary is $120K plus 10% bonus (quarterly) plus Super.
The company is in Brisbane, Queensland
What's in it for you:
- Paid Parental Leave
- Fully stocked fridge and pantry and End of the month Pizza Fridays.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Friendly team and agile work environment
- Genuine flexible work arrangements (Hybrid)
- Involvement in innovative new technology such as elevators, digital signs, traffic lights, trains, and other vehicles.
What you'll be doing:
- Creation of test automation/handover and Sprint Demos
- Design, develop and maintain automation suites and frameworks, in collaboration with subject matter experts and developers
- Create and Conduct tests on products/systems
- Lead our journey to full continuous integration and continuous deployment for the platforms we own
- Diagnose errors and collaborate to improve the quality metrics and tools.
- Assess and improve quality of software releases and implement QA standards
What you'll need:
- Minimum 2 years experience as Automated Tester in an Agile environment.
- Strong test development knowledge/experience with Python and Bash Scripting.
- Experience in testing complex embedded software with knowledge of best practice testing methodologies and QA processes, including an understanding of testing techniques, testing tools, BDD, and TDD.
- Working knowledge of Selenium, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Github, and TestRail.
- Good understanding of CI/CD and implementing DevOps-based principles, as well as Linux and networking platforms
Take your Testing expertise to the next level.
Up for a challenge? Apply Now