Are you ready to take your career to the next level with a company that values innovation and teamwork?
Work with a global security and communication solutions leader dedicated to helping customers protect their people, assets, and reputations.
The company is in Sydney, New South Wales.
What's in it for you:
• Great salary package
• Fantastic team and work culture
• Excellent opportunity to sharpen your experience and skillset
• Be part of a stable and secure business that's been around for over 30 years.
What you'll do:
• Test development of firmware and system test cases from test plans, specifications and requirements for firmware-level testing
• Design and document test cases according to product/project requirements.
• Participate in requirements and design reviews related to areas of testing.
• Hands-on hardware/firmware test execution.
• Report test results and track defects/issues to closure.
• Investigate quality issues escalated by internal and external customers that can translate into improvement in software as well as the design of test cases.
• Work closely with the development team for defect fixes or clarification during the testing cycle.
• Plan, manage and maintain hardware test lab and test systems.
What you'll need:
• Hands-on experience in validating firmware for embedded systems.
• Experience in hardware devices and communication (tcp communication, serial communication)
• Experience in producing testing artifacts, understand test plan, test report, test case etc. basic concept
• Proven experience in extracting test cases from User Cases and requirement knowledge of Real-Time messaging systems.
• Excellent interpersonal and debugging problem-solving skills, coupled with strong written and verbal communication skills
• A self-starter with the ability to work effectively both independently and in a team
Grab this opportunity with both hands. APPLY NOW!