Join a high-tech company dedicated to crafting engineering solutions that boost safety and productivity below ground.
A forward-thinking engineering firm committed to revolutionizing safety and productivity in underground environments is looking for an Electronics Engineer who will help innovate UIoT-inspired solutions that transcend mining to safeguard industries worldwide. We're specifically in search of candidates who have achieved first or second honors.
Location: Sydney, New South Wales
What's in it for you:
- Rub shoulders with highly experienced engineers
- Gain access to cutting-edge design resources and a robust support system.
- Become an integral part of an exceptional team
- Embrace the chance to contribute to a wide array of captivating, demanding, novel, and inventive projects.
What you'll do:
- Design new electronic circuits based on a given specification.
- Test, configures, maintains, and implements existing electronics circuits.
- Work with mechanical engineers to integrate electronics into mechanical designs.
- Produce procurement and manufacturing drawings such as BOM and PCB manufacturing files.
- Undertake research and analyses products to determine approaches which will improve their reliability, efficiency, performance, and integrity.
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues with circuits.
- Provide technical solutions to designs and system configurations
- Assist in the preparation of manuals, guides, manufacturing instruction and other material.
- Ensure designs do not cause the breach of any relevant legislation or existing certifications.
What you'll need:
- At least 5 years of experience and familiar with the following
- Competent in use of Altium designer
- Schematics and PCB circuit design
- Analog and digital circuits, PIC, ARM, STM32, Analog and digital sensors etc.
- Familiar with I2C, UART, SPI, CAN, RS485, LVDS, Ethernet and network
- SMPS design, isolated and non-isolated converters such as Buck, Boost, Flyback etc
- PCIE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Zigbee etc
- High speed PCB design, PCIE, DDR RAM
Nice to have:
- Experience with IEC/EN 60079 series of standards is an advantage
- AC voltage electrical circuits design. 110/240VAC
- Experience with digital displays and digital thermal and visible spectrum cameras
- FPGA experience. Altera/Intel is preferred
Seize the Chance — Apply Now!