Looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a company that is revolutionizing the world of Artificial Intelligence?
Join a rapidly growing, innovative tech company at the forefront of the industry. An opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies and help drive real-world business outcomes for clients.
What’s in it for you:
• Generous salary package - earn up to 190k base + super!
• Monthly team events and training
• Awesome and supportive team culture
• Work with the high-level engineering team
• Be involved in exciting and diverse projects
What you’ll do:
• Lead and mentor the ML scientist team.
• Develop and implement advanced machine learning and data science solutions.
• Collaborate with computational and experimental scientists to optimize predictive models.
• Partner with a multidisciplinary team of engineers and researchers across teams.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest ML ideas and software.
• Produce high-quality, tested code for large-scale science applications with big datasets.
• Demonstrate strong Python skills in the explore, design, and deploy stages.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with clients through excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Advise the team on innovative methodologies and data science tools.
• Communicate complex ideas to technical and non-technical audiences with clarity and precision.
• Be creative and inquisitive while learning and applying new methodologies.
• Take ownership of problems and collaborate with peers to deliver the right technical solutions and business outcomes.
What you’ll need:
• Degree in computer science, information science, or similar quantitative field. Ph.D. is strongly preferred.
• Successful delivery of science initiatives with well-defined scope, timing, and outcomes.
• Leadership experience in science initiatives and stakeholder management with timely and complete updates.
• Experience with forecasting and algorithms
• Experience with ML modelling, stats, and experimental
• Minimum of 6 years of experience in a commercial role as a Machine Learning Scientist.
• Good knowledge of machine learning algorithms and building machine learning models.
• Operating efficiently in data science roles with cross-company collaboration and disciplined initiative delivery.
• Experience in working with one or more large databases and data visualization.
• Experience with popular machine learning packages, including Python and R, among others.
• Enthusiasm and experience in applying data science and machine learning.
• Strong communication skills and passion for working in an interdisciplinary team environment.
• Experience with other Artificial Intelligence technologies (Knowledge Engineering, Planning and • Scheduling, Distributed AI, and Multi-agent systems) is a plus.
Nice to have:
• Strong track record of research accomplishments, including three or more scientific publications or conference presentations.
What are you waiting for? This role will only be open for a short time. Apply now!