Are you a creative thinker and a great problem solver?
Join an excellent and dedicated engineering team who brings an inter-disciplinary approach to solving technical challenges.
Collaborate on some of the most challenging problems in real-time remote sensing and optical radars.
What’s in it for you:
• Opportunity for technical or organizational leadership career growth
• Excellent company culture, with trust from employer and support from your colleagues
• Work on innovative technology in a great environment
• Workplace flexibility and work-life balance
• Innovation, proof-of-concept, and first-article rapid prototype focus
What you’ll do:
• Deliver prototyping projects and products
• Work closely with the executive leadership team to understand the product objectives and requirements
• Work with the engineering team to deliver the product
• Architecture and systems design of the new products
• Upgrade and maintain existing products
• Coach the engineering team to overcome the technical challenge and address roadblocks
• Mentor the most junior members to deliver their projects successfully
• Manage risks, issues, and dependencies
• Nurture a positive culture of engaged and accountable engineers.
What you’ll need:
• Mechatronic or Aerospace Engineering degree
• Minimum 10 years as a Mechatronic or Aerospace engineer
• Minimum 3 years managing Engineering teams and projects
• Experience in Rapid prototyping, designing, manufacturing, and testing
• Writing specifications and scopes of work for subsystems
• Able to compile BOMs, source components, and manage supply chain issues.
• Good communication skills
Nice to have:
• Experience in aeronautical or defence sector
• Experience with Optical Systems
• Experience in Computer Vision
• Experience with UAS or Sensor Payloads
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!