Ready for a career that offers excitement, challenge, and personal growth?
Join a company with a supportive environment, competitive pay, and limitless growth potential, plus the satisfaction of seeing your work powering global automotive brands!
The company is in Melbourne, Victoria.
What’s in it for you:
• Join a continuously improving, efficient team.
• Be involved in producing consistent quality products.
• Work in a solid domain with constant technical growth.
• Work with the latest technologies and methodologies.
What you’ll do:
• Project team member responsible for the design, coordination, supervision and reporting of test programs of products considering the relevant engineering specifications, and international standards.
• Create and execute component validation test procedures inclusive of system, software, hardware and mechanical designs.
• Create and execute DVP&R test plans.
• Document validation test procedures results.
• Design validation and production validation, experimental and routine testing.
• Design, build and document test fixtures to support DVPR activities.
• Design, build and document test fixtures to support Programming and End of Line activities.
• Analyze test data to conclude the compliance of the product for the application.
• Review the Scope of Work for DV/PV or Design Verification Programs.
• Provide quotation for the Scope of Work DV/PV or Design Verification Programs
• Establish a timing plan for the DV/PV Test Program
• Publish guidelines, work instructions for Test Methods.
• Elicit testing requirements and articulate into the design validation and production validation specification for automotive products.
• Provide expert testing advice to other departments in general and specific test methods.
• Research and investigate state of the art test methods and procedures relevant to automotive products.
• Establish and commission the test method required to execute the tests in the test specification and supervise the running of tests.
• Conduct an application assessment of the automotive application. Analysis of test duration and stress against lifetime requirements of the automotive application.
• Review customer performance and test specifications.
• Ownership of FMEA activities related to validation processes.
• Support the commissioning of Programming and End of Line test fixtures at the point of manufacture.
• Use industry standard validation methodologies such as LABVIEW.
• Create custom hardware and instrumentation designs for test purposes.
• Take ownership and execute all assigned project development activities on time.
• Develop and adhere to project schedules and budgets.
What you’ll need:
• Experience in creating and execution of DVP&R test plans.
• Experience developing test plans for new products. (e.g. Electrical, Environmental, Mechanical)
• Experience in creating and execution of component validation test procedures inclusive of system, software, hardware, and mechanical designs.
• Experience in documenting validation test procedures results.
• Experience creating custom hardware and instrumentation designs for test purposes.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Grab this opportunity with both hands. APPLY NOW!