As an Engineer, nothing excites you more than working with a proven innovator.
Help redefine a new generation of medical devices.
Join an exciting high-tech company developing cutting-edge 3D optical imaging instruments.
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
What's in it for you:
- Flexible working hours.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- An opportunity for you to grow and learn in a friendly and supportive culture.
- Contributing to a fast-growing company at the leading edge of diagnostic imaging.
What you'll do:
- Develop high-quality, robust desktop software.
- Work on 2D & 3D visualisation of clinical datasets.
- Design, develop, and maintain code throughout the whole SDLC according to IEC-62304 and other applicable standards.
- Work on clinical software for a worldwide market with great scope for impact.
- Collaborate within a team of highly skilled specialists in embedded systems, electronics, and optics.
What you'll need:
- C++/C# development.
- Commercial or open source 3D rendering experience.
- Experience in delivering products to market.
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Principles of Software Engineering and best practices.
- Understanding of the full Software Development Life Cycle.
Nice to have:
- Experience with scientific software, including the Visualization Toolkit (VTK) and the Insight Toolkit (ITK) libraries.
- Game development experience using C++
Apply NOW, and don't miss out on this tremendous opportunity!