Fancy joining a dedicated team developing smart-home technology to deliver quality healthcare needs?
By joining as a Senior Software Engineer, you can help make a difference by empowering older people to live a happy and independent life.
The company is in Melbourne, Victoria.
What's in it for you:
- An exciting chance to be part of developing a complex, large-scale IoT product.
- Work with technology that truly matters. Products that support older people to live safely and independently.
- Opportunity for progression into a people or technology leadership role.
- Employee Share Option Plan (ESOP)
- Flexible Work Arrangement
What you'll do:
- Design and develop high-quality software solutions for web apps, mobile apps, and backend services.
- Collaborate with product designers, embedded systems engineers, hardware engineers, and software engineers to create a robust platform with a significant positive impact.
- Lead the selection of software development processes, workflows, and tools to ensure secure, scalable, and maintainable software delivery.
- Provide valuable insights and recommendations on innovative software approaches, architectures, and vendors to enhance software delivery and product offerings.
What you'll need:
- Strong technical skills in React, React Native, GraphQL, Node.js, and serverless AWS development.
- Proven expertise in building exceptional software, emphasizing performance, maintainability, and user-friendliness. Drive growth and foster a strong software engineering culture.
- Demonstrates a growth mindset to thrive in a rapidly growing company, with curiosity, self-awareness, and the ability to apply knowledge effectively.
- Takes ownership of projects from inception to delivery, excelling in an autonomous and self-driven environment.
Ready to take on the challenge? Apply now!