Bring your creative engineering mind to make a difference in solving current challenges and impacting the future.
Seize the opportunity to collaborate with a pioneering global enterprise renowned for its innovative solutions tailored to the automotive and industrial domains.
Work with a comprehensive product line that fuses cutting-edge software, mechatronics, and electronics, thus empowering seamless automation across diverse industrial applications. Embrace this platform to propel your career towards new heights of achievement!
The company is located in Melbourne.
What's in it for you:
• Great salary package
• Work on unique projects
• Excellent opportunity to sharpen your experience and skillset
• Excellent team and work culture
What you'll do:
• Drive the forefront of designing, developing, and manufacturing state-of-the-art control and interface systems for cutting-edge mobility solutions.
• Responsible for helping take our advanced generation vehicles to the next stage
• Collaborate with functional teams for deep integration and engage with third parties as necessary.
• Work closely with the engineering team and build teams to supply, develop and maintain high-quality products
What you'll need:
• An Engineering or Computer Science degree or equivalent experience.
• Expertise in electronics design and development, electronic systems, schematic design and PCB layout.
• Proficiency with Altium Designer schematic and PCB layout software.
• An understanding of electric vehicle systems, including battery management, BLDC & PMSM motor drivers, high-reliability Vehicle Control Units, telematics, communications via network standards and CAN Bus.
• Experience architecting, designing and testing mixed-signal electronic systems combining embedded microcontrollers, analog, digital and power driver ICs, communications and battery management.
• Experience with design testing and validation.
Nice to have:
• Technical experience in electronic systems at a component, sub-system and system level.
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!