Are you a self-starter? Results-oriented, and motivated to develop and deliver real software solutions?
Join a leading provider of GPS tracking, Telematics, and in-vehicle systems to the transport industry, operating across all states of Australia and New Zealand.
The company is in Mulgrave, Victoria.
What's in it for you:
- Interesting diverse software projects
- Popular technology domain to work in
- Great team culture
- Competitive salary package
- Outstanding career development opportunity
- Flexible work setup
What you'll do:
- Evolving and optimizing existing embedded Linux software running on mobile devices serving a significant customer base
- Taking software components through conception, design, development, deployment, and optimization
- Design and Development of new software and products
- Utilize modern software techniques to interact with devices and systems on-board, externally connected, and in the cloud
- Assist with various software design, development, and problem-solving activities
What you'll need:
- Demonstrated track record of significant development work on commercial products
- Experienced in Linux-embedded application development in C/C++
- Degree qualified in computer science, engineering, or related discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have:
- V2X and IoT systems and devices
- IoT environment and protocols (MQTT, AMQP, COAP)
- AWS development API's, tools, and services
- Wireless communication technologies 3/4/5G, WiFi, Bluetooth including TLS and security
- Linux image construction, bootloaders, u-boot
- Experience with STL and libraries such as Boost, Poco
- Experience with interfacing to serial ports, USB, CAN, SPI, I2C
- Atlassian Suite, Git, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence
Apply NOW, and don't miss out.