Join the definitive source for all Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) requirements, RF Shielding and EMC Testing.
A new, interesting challenge awaits! A new position created in Melbourne for a Compliance Engineer specializing in Electrical Standards and Safety.
What you'll do:
- Lead in the development of testing facilities.
- Prepare test procedures
- Liaise with customers about their products/designs and consult on how to get them certified.
- Compliance testing, calibration and inspection
What you'll need:
- Familiar with electrical safety reference standards and test methods
- Competent in performing electrical safety compliance testing
- Able to write test procedures in compliance with reference standards
- Able to prepare formal test reports for customers
- Previous experience in an ISO 17025 accredited test facility
Nice to haves:
- Completed formal studies in electronics (Advanced Diploma in Electronic Engineering, Electronic Engineering Degree, etc)
- Project management and client liaising experience.
What's in it for you:
- Lead and grow a new team
- Competitive salary package
Ready to take the lead? Apply now!