Revolutionize FPGA technology with our dynamic team of adaptable, motivated, and customer-oriented engineers who constantly push the boundaries of electronics design
If you're ready to take the lead, mentor, and embrace new technologies, this is the opportunity for you! Join onsite at Fort Meade, MD, where you'll play a pivotal role in designing and testing integrated circuits and hardware elements for diverse applications and research. Your expertise in VHDL RTL coding will be key as you contribute to the analysis of digital circuits, ensuring cost efficiency, manufacturability, and reliability
What you'll do:
- Design and test integrated circuits and hardware elements for diverse applications and research. Produces code, including firmware, for hardware devices like Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASIC) and Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA
- Utilize VHDL RTL coding for design and/or analysis of digital circuits.
- Conduct design analysis on components and/or assemblies to assist in the development process by ensuring designs are cost efficient, able to be manufactured, and reliable
- Conducts the necessary hardware engineering and related functions to modify and adapt vendor-manufactured hardware to meet specific needs and contingencies.
- Examines the operation of current integrated circuits and hardware components with the aim of reverse engineering both the hardware and firmware.
What you'll need:
- Must possess an active TS/SCI Clearance with Full-Scope Polygraph (FSP).
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience as a Design Engineer in integrated circuit or microelectronic component design or reverse engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional hardware design engineering experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in VHDL RTL Coding.
- Must have experience with HDL simulators such as QuestaSim, ModelSim, Incisive or other industry standard simulators.
Nice to have:
- Reverse engineering experience of digital designs.
- Familiarity with formal verification tools.
- Understanding of semiconductor manufacturing processes.
- Proficiency in C/C++, Python, Perl, or scripting.
What's in it for you:
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 25 days paid time off.
- 10 government holidays.
- Excellent 401K plan with a 6% employer contribution and 9% profit sharing.
- Flexible work schedule and comp time policy.
Don't be left behind. Step up. Apply now!