Join the largest supplier of optical communication components and subsystems in the world.
Excellent opportunity for career development!
The company is in Sydney, New South Wales
What's in it for you:
• Competitive salary
• Diverse and interactive company culture
• Innovative and exciting technology
What You'll do:
• Review and research company products from the inside out and learn about the company’s custom hardware platforms, development environment, and test infrastructure.
• Analyse company product specifications, design, develop and execute automated test cases, and diagnose discrepancies.
• Actively participate in design and code reviews to ensure continuous improvement in the coverage and efficiency of our test suite.
What You'll need:
• Should have a degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent. A relevant post-graduate degree would be highly regarded.
• Should have at least two years of hands-on experience developing and testing embedded software in C, C++, or Python.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
Step up and don't miss out. Apply now!