Are you the kind of engineer who loves driving innovation and quality in electronics design throughout the full product development life cycle? Do you want to be part of a tightly integrated multidisciplinary team?
Be instrumental in creating better products together with our clients, from concept through production. Applying our high-quality standards. As a key member of the team, you will share your experience and knowledge, as well as learn from your colleagues.
What you'll do?
- Translating user needs into documented technical specifications
- Conducting technology feasibility studies
- Designing products at a detailed level including preliminary designs, schematic capture and PCB layout complying with regulations and standards using state-of-the-art techniques
- Conducting technical peer reviews in line with the company’s quality management system and standards
- Performing comprehensive prototype verification and managing product compliance and certification
- Producing manufacturing data and documentation for volume production
- Designing test fixtures and documented test processes
- Liaising with team members, suppliers and clients
What you'll need?
- Be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or hold a working visa
- Hold a relevant degree from a reputable University (e.g. Bachelor of Electrical Engineering)
- Have worked as a professional electronics design engineer
- Be competent in the design of analog and digital electronics
- Have experience in the design of electronic products from concept to manufacture
- Be proficient in schematic capture (e.g. Altium) and PCB layout
- Possess excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team