Are you ready to step into the epicenter of technological innovation and shape the future of computing?
A global trailblazer in advanced artificial intelligence, information processing, computing, cybersecurity, and communications technologies is on the hunt for Computer Scientist with a passion for reconfigurable computing. Visionaries like you – talented, motivated developers with a passion for CAD and EDA tools for FPGA hardware
Ready to dive into the heart of innovation? This is where you belong.
This position is located in Arlington, VA with Hybrid work options available.
Constantly push boundaries by:
- Crafting toolsets to seamlessly translate AI algorithms into hardware.
- Mastering the art of optimizing billion-transistor FPGAs for lightning-fast runtimes.
- Forging ahead with state-of-the-art reconfigurable architectures.
- Collaborating with ISI's MOSIS service to fabricate the future of computer architectures.
Join a team that invests in their staff though a culture of:
- Lifelong learning and idea generation.
- Open, transparent, and constructive feedback.
- Continuous personal and professional growth through invaluable contributions to cutting-edge research.
What you'll need:
- A PhD or MS, coupled with equivalent experience in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science
- Demonstrable contributions to the academic and innovation landscape through publications, patents, or innovations in fields such as FPGA CAD tool algorithms (including synthesis, partitioning, mapping, placing, routing), design automation, hardware trust, assurance, and security, or computer architecture.
- Mastery in software development (C++/Java/Python) and hardware design (VHDL/Verilog/System Verilog)
- Expert level use of Xilinx, Intel, or Lattice FPGA implementation tools.
- The willingness to join our distinguished team in Arlington, VA represents not just a change of location but a pivotal opportunity to immerse oneself in an epicenter of technological innovation.
- Prospective candidates are expected to demonstrate readiness and willingness to obtain a Top Secret clearance—a testament to the profound trust we place in our team. U.S. citizenship is a fundamental requirement, and those who already hold a SECRET clearance or higher possess an advantageous credential.
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with or a history of contributions to open-source EDA tools such as Torc, RapidWright, ABC, VPR, VTR, RapidSmith, nextpnr, prjXray
- An intrinsic understanding and practical experience in the merging of Machine Learning with hardware systems, encompassing training and inference.
- Proficiency in software revision control systems such as Git, Mercurial, SVN, and CI/CD development workflows
If you are ready to embark on a journey to redefine the future of computing, Apply now!