Build the best breed of microcontroller-based industrial equipment using your embedded C/C++ development skills.
The company is located in Thebarton, South Australia.
What's in it for you:
- A safe workplace
- Skills training as required driven by company strategic planning and objectives
- Opportunities for introducing innovation into our marketplace
- Forum to present new ideas or alternate solutions without repercussions
What you'll need:
- Embedded microcontroller C programming skills.
- Software and system testing skills, familiarity with HMI, controllers, sensors, and actuators.
- Ability to work in a structured development environment
- Strong desire to innovate
What you'll do:
- You will add to our existing team of 5 developers and programmers
- Existing team roles are 2 Linux developers, 2 application programmers, and 1 system engineer
- Roles range from application programming to delivering customer requirements and development work either following a product road map or joint development with key OEMs
Nice to have:
- System integration: Sensors, Actuators, PLC, and SCADA experience is a plus.
- Understanding of functional safety concepts
- Understanding of basic mechanical engineering concepts
- Joystick control systems for mobile cranes
- Load monitoring for cranes of all types
- Productivity monitoring for tower cranes
- Onshore applications and Offshore explosive atmosphere systems
- Telematics for continuous remote monitoring of construction assets; black box on equipment and web platform for user portal
- Two-way remote communications for monitoring, updating, and diagnosing field systems
Apply Now for a quick interview and qualification process.