Drive the revolution to electric-powered transport through your contribution to the position.
Join an Australian icon building the next generation of wireless power transmission systems.
The Company is in Melbourne, Victoria.
What’s in it for you:
- Join a continuously improving, efficient team.
- Be involved in producing consistent quality products.
- Excellent opportunity to excel and improve your career.
- Work with the latest technologies and methodologies.
- Great engineering team culture.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for the design, coordination, supervision and reporting of test programs of products considering the relevant engineering specifications, and international standards.
- Design validation and production validation, experimental and routine testing.
- Elicit testing requirements and articulate into the design validation and production validation specification for automotive products.
- Provide expert testing advice to other departments in general and specific test methods.
- Research and investigate state of the art test methods and procedures relevant to automotive products.
- Establish and commission the test method required to execute the tests in the test specification and supervise the running of tests.
- Conduct an application assessment of the automotive application. Analysis of test duration and stress against lifetime requirements of the automotive application.
- Testing examples: Protocols (CAN, LIN), Universal Diagnostics Services (UDS), System functional testing (Software validation, vehicle level functionality, electrical testing).
- Review customer performance and test specifications.
- Work with internal and external test facilities.
- Create and execute test plans.
- Document validation test procedures results.
What you’ll need:
- Engineering degree with knowledge of electronics.
- Experience in handling the validation of an automotive product from a software perspective
- Experience with LIN, CAN, and other automotive protocols.
- Experience in designing, building, and documenting test fixtures to support DVPR, programming and end of line activities.
- Experience in creating test plans, complete the tests, and ensuring full traceability between requirements and test results.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
An opportunity not to be missed! Apply Now!