Drive the revolution to electric-powered transport through your contribution to the position.
Join an Australian icon building the next generation of wireless power transmission systems.
The Company is in Melbourne, Victoria.
What’s in it for you:
- Join a continuously improving, efficient team.
- Be involved in producing consistent quality products.
- Excellent opportunity to excel and improve your career.
- Work with the latest technologies and methodologies.
- Great engineering team culture.
What you’ll do:
- Review customer performance and test specifications.
- Create and execute component validation test procedures inclusive of system, software, hardware, wiring and mechanical designs.
- Create and execute DVP&R test plans.
- Document validation test procedures results.
- Take ownership of FMEA activities related to validation processes.
- Support the commissioning of Programming and End of Line test fixtures at the point of manufacture.
What you’ll need:
- Experience in designing, building, and documenting test fixtures to support DVPR, programming and end of line activities.
- Experience in industry-standard validation methodologies such as LABVIEW.
- Experience in creating custom hardware and instrumentation designs for test purposes.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
If this interests you Apply NOW and let's start a conversation!