Drive the revolution to electric-powered transport through your contribution to the position.
Join an Australian icon building the next generation of wireless power transmission systems.
The Company is in Melbourne, Victoria.
What’s in it for you:
- Join a continuously improving, efficient team.
- Be involved in producing consistent quality products.
- Excellent opportunity to excel and improve your career.
- Work with the latest technologies and methodologies.
- Great engineering team culture.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for design, coordination, supervision, reporting of test programs of products considering the relevant engineering specifications and international standards.
- Design validation, production validation, experimental and routine testing.
- Elicit testing requirements, articulate the design validation and production validation specification for automotive products.
- Research and investigate state of the art test methods and procedures relevant to automotive products.
- Conduct application assessment, Analysis test duration, Stress against lifetime requirements of the automotive application.
- Create and execute component validation test procedures inclusive of system, software, hardware and mechanical designs.
- Taking ownership of FMEA activities related to validation processes.
What you'll need:
- Experience in testing power supply fluctuations, short circuit, vibration, shock, low/high temperature, humidity, EMC, RMC and system functional testing.
- Experience in designing, building and documenting test fixtures to support DVPR activities and Programming and End of Line activities.
- Experience in industry-standard validation methodologies such as LABVIEW.
- Analyze test data to conclude the compliance of the product for the application.
- Experience in maintaining positive relationships, with Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Good to have:
- Experience in ISO/TS16949, IATF16949 standards.
If this interests you Apply NOW and let's start a conversation!