Join an excellent team of highly experienced hardware and firmware engineers, building world-class consumer and professional products.
This is a publically listed company with the R&D team based in Melbourne with clients throughout the world.
The office is based in Richmond with easy access to public transport.
Great opportunity for career development and possible lead role.
What you'll be doing:
• Responsible for the quality of electronic devices and associated firmware
• Running manual testing
• Writing test plans
• Executing test plans
• Mentoring other testers and building the team
• Test improvement strategies
• QA experience testing electronic or embedded devices
• Experience in a manual testing environment
• Ability to write and execute test plans
• Experience using defect tracking systems such as Jira, etc
• Some experience with a scripting language, such as python/bash
• Engineering degree - prefer software or electronic engineering but can be flexible
Nice to have:
• Any experience or interest in video or audio domains
• UI testing, customer behaviour, UX design interest
• Experience using cameras, making films
• Experience in broadcast media or using broadcast video equipment
• Colour science or image processing experience
• Any experience with C/C++