Looking to boost your systems engineering career with a leading medical device company?
World-leading innovation, capability, and awesome company culture.
What you'll be doing:
- Coordinate and associated technical documentation including, Specifications, Quality planning, Risk management planning, and V&V planning.
- Manage release of technical documentation and Design History Files to customers with approval of management as part of the project management process.
- Create and issue Technical Documentation.
- Plan and undertake process validation engineering
- Collaborate with team to determine documentation requirements and generate content.
- Provide feedback to management on documentation standards and procedures for management.
- Prepare and edit technical documentation including review with stakeholders, including customers.
- Understand, Implement and plan Engineering Systems to the relevant ISO 13485, CFR 820 standards and IVDR
- Support customers and work with the project managers in the provision of design history file DHF, outputs from the System Engineering process.
- Support Quality Audits with external auditors including customer audits in presenting and explaining the Systems Engineering approach, documentation, and records
What's in it for you:
- Popular technology domain to work in
- Great team culture
- Competitive salary package
Be part of this growing, evolving team. Apply Now!