Drive the revolution to electric-powered transport through your contribution to the position.
Join an Australian icon with a global presence, an ever-increasing number of employees and a vast array of capabilities and customers.
The Company is in Melbourne, Victoria.
What’s in it for you:
• Join a continuously improving, efficient team.
• Be involved in producing consistent quality products.
• Work in a solid domain with constant technical growth
• Work with the latest technologies and methodologies.
What you'll do:
• Support the development of the products by deriving, documenting, and tracking requirements, ensuring that they are complete, comprehensive, measurable, and feasible.
• Assist with the development and maintenance of systems engineering processes to ensure products are developed in accordance with V-Model.
• Support the development of products in accordance with applicable functional safety (ISO26262) and regulatory standards.
• Determine the use cases for the products system and document them.
• Support in the partitioning the products system to sub-systems and components.
• Support in the development of high-level systems requirements that address use cases.
• Develop system and sub-system requirements in accordance best practice.
• Generate systems architectural documentation (such as external architecture diagrams (wiring diagrams), I/O lists, internal architectural block diagrams).
• Support the setup and maintenance of the requirements management tool.
• Ensure requirements traceability is maintained from high level system requirement down to implementation requirements.
• Generate a set of acceptance test requirements together with the designers, test engineers, and end users.
• Support systems testing activities to ensure that the system fulfils its intended functionality
• Participate in the requirements review process.
• Support in the change management process by determining the impact of the change on the system (i.e. support the impact analysis process).
• Develop systems engineering documentation such as SFMEA, Statement of requirements, Technical customer documentation and user guide.
• Support the defect management process by assessing impact of a defect on the end user, customer, system and design.
• Drive and support SFMEA, DFMEA, PFMEA, SOR, DVPR, PPAP, DFM, 8-D.
• Collaborate closely with customers on project related activities including system design, defect and change management.
• Functional safety engineering (ISO 26262) - Support in the development of the Hazard Analysis and • Risk assessment. Support in the development of functional safety requirements.
What you'll need:
• Bachelor, or higher, degree in a technical discipline - electrical, electronics, software, mechatronics, systems engineering.
• Experience on the same field is an advantage.
• Experience in a highly structured product development environment; for example, automotive, aerospace, defence or medical.
• Experience with commercial requirements management toolsets (e.g. DOORS).
• Technical knowledge to support Systems Engineering across electrical, electronic, software and mechanical domains.
• Good verbal communication skills and excellent written communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills appropriate for work within a team environment.
• Effective workload prioritization, organisation and ability to complete tasks within time constraints.
An opportunity not to be missed! APPLY NOW!