Be the driving force in the Research and Development of a world-class range of highly innovative and functional interactive inverters.
Build efficient, cost-effective storage-based renewable energy systems including Solar Hybrid and Off-Grid systems.
Join an organization with more than 50 years of manufacturing history with products made locally and delivered globally.
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
What's in it for you:
- Join an evolving and dynamic team, with a huge project development roadmap.
- Rub shoulders with highly experienced engineers.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexibility of working arrangement.
What you'll do:
- Perform complex systems engineering activities in support of software, hardware and mechanical product design and delivery, system analysis, acceptance testing and certification.
- Produce system engineering-related documentation, such as: Functional Spec, Traceability Matrix, Test Protocols (Integration, Regression), Mech., HW and SW requirements, etc.
- Contribute to system designs with respect to statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Conduct activities in accordance with project plans and timelines within established practices and standards, whilst seeking out opportunities for improvement.
- Perform integration and testing of mechanical, hardware and software as per design.
What you'll need:
- A Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Science-Mathematics or related discipline with at least 5 years of working experience as a systems engineer.
- Have previously been able to orchestrate and automate an integrated testing environment.
- Practical experience in some, with a good understanding of all, phases of the Systems Engineering Life Cycle, processes and principles.
- Practical experience in requirements development, requirements management with and without the use of requirements tools.
- Experience in products integration, verification, validation, qualification.
- Knowledge of a scripting language (Python is a plus).
Apply NOW, and don't miss out on this tremendous opportunity!