Engineering is about developing meaningful and exciting products.
Ever thought of making the world a better place?
Start your journey in a multi-disciplinary product development consultancy setting.
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
What you'll do:
- Technical management of specific product development lifecycle.
- Pulling information together to support conversion activities, such as inputs from other team members and project plans.
- Drive project deliverables.
- Oversee projects to ensure they are completed on time and within budget to a suitable standard.
What you'll need:
- Engineering discipline experience, in either Electronic Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering, or cross-functional Mechanical Engineering.
- Demonstrated Commercial Acumen.
- 5 years plus experience in a Systems Engineering role in a product-based business.
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience in medium to high volume manufacturing ideally from a product/consulting background.
- Involvement in project management.
What's in it for you:
- Excellent opportunity to excel and improve your career
- Work with the latest technologies and methodologies
- Great team culture employee benefits
If this interests you, Apply Now and let's start a conversation.