Are you ready to join a team revolutionizing the energy landscape and driving sustainable solutions for a better tomorrow?
This company foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, and excellence.
Team up with highly technical engineers passionate about sustainable energy and dedicated to creating a cleaner, more sustainable future for all.
Location: Sydney, New South Wales
What's in it for you:
• Generous salary package
• Hybrid work arrangement
• Become an integral part of an exceptional team
• Excellent opportunity to sharpen your experience and skillset
• Excellent team and work culture
• Work on new advanced technologies
What you'll do:
Take ownership of a flagship energy-storage device through the entire product development life cycle, from concept to design and validation.
What you'll need:
• Full power supply design product life cycle experience
• Simulation experience (PSIM, LTSpice, Matlab)
• PCB Design from Concept through to schematic and layout (Altium)
• Experience designing/testing embedded or FPGA control systems with power electronics
• System Documentation (Requirements, Specifications)
Nice to have:
• Grid interactive inverter, solar MPPT and battery charger experience.
• Developed systems for medium to large-scale manufacturing
• Quality Management Systems experience (ISO 9001)
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to join a green-tech energy-storage company. APPLY NOW!