Are you ready to join a team revolutionizing the energy landscape and driving sustainable solutions for a better tomorrow?
This company foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, and excellence.
Team up with highly technical engineers passionate about sustainable energy and dedicated to creating a cleaner, more sustainable future for all.
Location: Sydney, New South Wales
What's in it for you:
• Generous salary package
• Hybrid work arrangement
• Become an integral part of an exceptional team
• Excellent opportunity to sharpen your experience and skillset
• Excellent team and work culture
• Work on new advanced technologies
What you'll need:
• Experience with FPGA Development (Vivado, VHDL)
• Linux Driver and Kernel Development experience
• Worked with Interface Protocols (SPI, UART, I2C)
• Experience with Hardware and Software Integration
• Testing and Debugging of both Hardware and Software
• Version Control Systems (Git)
• System Documentation (Requirements, Specifications)
• End-to-end experience in developing, testing, and deploying FPGA based embedded systems.
• Experience designing/testing embedded systems with power electronics
• Developed systems for medium to large scale manufacturing
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to join a green-tech energy-storage company. APPLY NOW!