Looking for an engineering role that challenges you to be your best?
Join a fast-paced and dynamic engineering team in pushing the boundaries of what's possible - offering an exciting and dynamic work environment that empowers individuals to unleash their full potential and make a real impact on the world.
The company is in Sydney.
What’s in it for you:
• Hybrid work setup
• Generous salary package
• Easy public transport access
• Supportive team members and managers
• Relocation package available
What you’ll need:
• Excellent programming skills in C/C++
• In-depth experience with bare-metal programming
• Experience working with ARM microcontrollers
• Experience in debugging and troubleshooting hardware-software interaction.
• Worked with ultra-low power designs
• Experience with NB-IoT technologies (CoAP/LwM2M, TLS, MQTT)
• Background in Electronics Engineering
Nice to have:
• Understanding of OSI layer model
• The ability to write code that is simple, clean, efficient, and easy to maintain
• Experience with CI/CD and Automated Test Frameworks for ultra-low power designs
• Exposure to STM32 family
• Some exposure to OOAD/UML
Grab this opportunity with both hands. A fantastic opportunity awaits you! APPLY NOW!