Engineering Innovation in Action!
Are you ready to join a dynamic, innovative team at the forefront of technology and engineering solutions?
If you thrive on tackling complex challenges and believe that engineering is the catalyst for change, you'll find your calling with this company.
Dive into the world of engineering excellence and be a part of the team shaping the future.
Location: Sydney, New South Wales
What's in for you:
• Hybrid work arrangement
• Generous salary package
• Easy access to public transport
• Innovative and fun environment
• Great team culture
• Work with an excellent team of engineers
What you'll need:
• Using C language within real-time operating systems (RTOS) environments (having experience with embedded Linux is beneficial but not obligatory).
• Demonstrated proficiency in programming for STM32 and/or nRF platforms.
• Practical experience working with custom-made hardware.
• Basic familiarity with interpreting digital and analog circuit design blueprints, and the ability to operate oscilloscopes when necessary.
• Extensive understanding of IP networking and communication protocols.
Take advantage of this opportunity! APPLY NOW!