The future of safety mining products is here!
Join an emerging technology company in cutting-edge mining products and IoT solutions.
Step up your career and work with an excellent team of Engineers.
Location: Sydney, NSW
What’s in it for you:
• Hybrid work setup
• Good pay and benefits
• Opportunity for technical or organizational leadership career growth
• Work on innovative technology in a great environment
• Excellent company culture, with trust from employer and support from your colleagues
What you’ll do:
• Liaison with technology partners.
• Organise and co-ordinate team meetings.
• Prepare project plans for R&D, trials, production and QA of IoT devices.
• Communicate with and assist customers during technology trial periods.
• Assist with and plan for documentation of R&D activities.
• Collates R&D progress/schedule for Management/Marketing.
• Track and evaluate project timelines.
• Review project progress and adjust project timelines to ensure successful outcomes when faced with setbacks.
• Ensure project components for prototyping are sourced as required in project timeline.
• Laboratory management
• Any software or hardware design to your own interest
What you’ll need:
• Candidates will hold a Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Engineering (Software, Mechatronic, Electrical or other relevant engineering discipline).
• Project engineering experience with a portfolio of successful projects that have high quality results.
• Strong collaboration and organisation skills.
• Ability to work effectively within different teams.
• High level communication skills to engage with engineers on software, electrical, firmware and mechanical sub-teams to determine feasible project timelines/schedules.
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!