Does a wide range of innovative global designs as well as high technology communication products appeal to you?
Join the largest supplier of optical communication components and subsystems in the world.
The company is in Sydney, New South Wales
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Diverse and interactive company culture
- Innovative and exciting technology
What You'll do:
- Develop algorithms and implement high-quality software
- Transfer the new routines from validation through to production, typically using Python and LabVIEW development platforms
- Extensive knowledge in optics, photonics, physical modelling, or signal processing
- Utilise latest data science and machine learning tools to help develop great products
- Hands-on experimentation with prototype devices in our well-equipped R&D lab
What You'll need:
- Knowledge in optics, photonics, physical modelling, or signal processing
- Experience implementing algorithms in programming languages such as Python, LabVIEW or C/C++
- Strong coding skills and strong understanding of software engineering fundamentals (e.g.object oriented design and data structures)
- Excellent communications skills - written and spoken
Step up and don't miss out. Apply now!