Are you ready to join a team revolutionizing the energy landscape and driving sustainable solutions for a better tomorrow?
This company foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, and excellence.
Team up with highly technical engineers passionate about sustainable energy and dedicated to creating a cleaner, more sustainable future for all.
Location: Sydney, New South Wales
What's in it for you:
• Generous salary package
• Hybrid work arrangement
• Become an integral part of an exceptional team
• Excellent opportunity to sharpen your experience and skillset
• Excellent team and work culture
• Work on new advanced technologies
What you'll do:
Take charge of the electronics and software control systems essential to the functionality of a primary energy storage product.
What you'll need:
• Experience with FPGA Development (Vivado, VHDL)
• PCB Design experience from Concept through to schematic and layout (Altium)
• Experience in Hardware and Software Integration
• Testing and Debugging of both Hardware and Software
• System Documentation (Requirements, Specifications)
• End-to-end experience in developing, testing, and deploying FPGA based systems.
• Experience designing/testing power electronics systems
• Simulation experience (PSIM, LTSpice, Matlab)
• Developed systems for medium to large scale manufacturing
• Quality Management Systems experience (ISO 9001)
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to join a green-tech energy-storage company. APPLY NOW!