Have a knack for leading a team of architects to support collaborative design and ensure effective consultation and communication?
Do you have a strong sense of accountability for ensuring that the full suite of products are designed and built to meet the requirements of the market?
Work with a rapidly growing global supplier of sophisticated data centres, network and remote site management products.
The company is located in Brisbane, Queensland.
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a successful, multi-awarded IoT evolution and innovation company.
- Join a collaborative, international Agile work environment.
- Exposure to modern networking technologies. Competitive salary and benefits package with access to bonuses, shares, insurance, and PARENTAL LEAVE
- Choose between working at our central Brisbane office or a flexible work/home arrangement.
What you'll do:
- Own and communicate intentional architectural principles for engineering, working across all engineering teams to ensure the architectural vision is understood and effectively implemented in all development activities
- Serve as a key member of product management – develop, maintain, and champion the “Architectural Roadmap” that defines how the overall architecture evolves to satisfy the market’s need
- Scan technology trends to understand opportunities and threats to implementing the roadmap.
- Lead an architect group and coach engineering teams and individual engineers on design practices.
- Undertake technical investigation or prototyping work to aid architectural decision making.
What you'll need:
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 10+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in large-scale cross-product design
- Experience in embedded system architecture
Nice to have:
- Experience in Embedded Linux, Python, C/C++, Networking.JS
- Experience in Hardware design
- SaaS and cloud technologies
- Team leading or management background
Does this sound like you? APPLY NOW!