Do you have a knack for working on a full spectrum of products that are designed and built to improve people's lives?
Work with a rapidly growing design house that focuses on technologies to solve real-world problems.
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria
What's in it for you:
- Hybrid work set-up
- Competitive Salary Package
- Access to unique well-being events and bespoke neuroscience training.
- Great team and company culture
What you'll do:
- Design and facilitate architectural solutions
- Communicate the technology and architectural view to both business and technical stakeholders.
- Strategize plans and have a collaborative approach to design
- Provide updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets
- Oversee technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms
What you'll need:
- Background in application software development on cloud
- Experience designing solutions that embody a “cloud first” strategy
- Background in designing multi-tenant and SaaS platforms
- Has Problem-solving abilities
- Leadership experience
Nice to have:
- IoT cloud services such as Azure IoT Central, IoT Hub or similar.
- Data-intensive applications.
- Distributed, client-server, offline-first systems.
- Regulated domains like healthcare and defence.
Does this sound like you? APPLY NOW!