Don't miss this exciting chance help build biomedical devices that bridge the gap from research to market with world leading innovation.
Build a long term and fulfilling career insuring only top quality software in creating industry-leading products
Work in the software quality team, alongside software and product development groups, to improve our products and ensure they meet strict functional, performance and quality requirements.
• Excellent spoken and written English is essential.
• Australian citizen or Australian Resident status must exist at time of application.
• You will be creative, self-motivated and able to work to deadlines and schedules.
• You will have a demonstrated approach to documentation, clear thinking and problem solving.
• A background in Engineering or Computer Science is highly regarded.
• Analysis of device, software and system requirements
• Preparation and execution of test plans and protocols
• Management of product defects and reporting on the status of these defects
• Preparation of test reports
What's in it for you:
Training and skill development will be provided in the following areas:
• Medical device/safety critical software development processes and methods
• Regulatory standards, ISO 13485 and IEC 62304
• Unit testing and ‘Black Box’ test methods
• Medical device platforms and the complex systems surrounding them
If this interests you, Apply now!