Don't miss this exciting chance help build biomedical devices that bridge the gap from research to market with world leading innovation.
Build a long term and fulfilling career insuring only top quality software in creating industry-leading products
Work in the software quality team, alongside software and product development groups, to improve our products and ensure they meet strict functional, performance and quality requirements.
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential.
- Australian citizen or Australian Resident status must exist at time of application.
- You will be creative, self-motivated and able to work to deadlines and schedules.
- You will have a demonstrated approach to documentation, clear thinking and problem solving.
- A background in Engineering or Computer Science is highly regarded.
- Analysis of device, software and system requirements
- Preparation and execution of test plans and protocols
- Management of product defects and reporting on the status of these defects
- Preparation of test reports
What's in it for you:
Training and skill development will be provided in the following areas:
- Medical device/safety critical software development processes and methods
- Regulatory standards, ISO 13485 and IEC 62304
- Unit testing and ‘Black Box’ test methods
- Medical device platforms and the complex systems surrounding them
If this interests you, Apply now!