Redefine a new generation of medical device.
Take the lead in producing innovative and highly accurate imaging instruments.
Join a high-tech company committed to developing cutting-edge 3D optical imaging instruments as a Software Team Lead.
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
What’s in it for you:
- An opportunity for you to lead a team of highly skilled software engineers in a friendly and supportive culture.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Contributing to a fast-growing company at the leading edge of diagnostic imaging.
What you’ll do:
- Report directly to VP of Engineering.
- Build and manage a team of SW Engineers that work across a range of technologies in the stack through front and back-end: Embedded Firmware and FPGA, Scientific Algorithms, Graphical Rendering, and Data Visualization to a Web UI.
- New product development
- Take projects through the Software Development Life Cycle – on-time delivery.
- Report and do the communications with stakeholders
- Collaborate with the Product Manager, the CTO, and other Engineering Leads
- Partnering relationship with the SW Architect on all technical aspects
- Ensure Best Practices and QMS standards are met (IEC-62304)
- Regulatory Environment
- Code Reviews – for reliable and reusable code.
- Release Planning and Management. Change Management via ECNs and Configuration Management
What you’ll need:
- Project and/or team management experience
- A strong personal software background
- Clear willingness to take ownership
- A track record of delivery of fit for purpose software Experience in Jira, Git, etc
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Empathy – can mentor and coach
- Ability to inspire, communicate, gain alignment
- Experience in cultivating a good culture
- Educational background in Computer Science or a related technical field.
APPLY NOW, and don’t miss out on this tremendous opportunity!