Fancy developing innovative products in medical device, smart IoT devices and consumer products using the latest cutting-edge technology?
The location is in Melbourne, Victoria
What's in it for you:
- Hybrid work set-up
- Popular technology domain to work in
- Great team culture
- Competitive salary package
What you'll do:
- Architecture, design and implement, including test cases for all software deliverables.
- Develop and test of software for use in IoT, device apps and test systems like AI/ML, optics, and image processing.
- Write and review engineering documentation, test plans, and reports.
- Liaise and supports the embedded software development team in testing of embedded systems and instruments.
What you'll need:
- Demonstrated development experience in UWP, Model View architecture
- Experience in C#.NET, XAML
- Database design, MSSQL
- Experience with Angular and React for building user interfaces or components
- Setting up web services for scalability and auto scaling
- Ability to split monolith into micro services
- Setup CI/CD pipelines for Azure deployment
- Azure API security management, Key Management and provisioning
- Azure DevOps, Pipelines, Table Storage, Data Lake, Storage account
- Windows application development
- 5 years’ experience in a technology-based company in a similar role
Nice to have:
- WPF framework
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Experience in Quality Management System is a plus
Be part of this growing, evolving team. Apply Now!