Do you want to contribute to a company that provides platforms and diagnostic products for biomedical applications that bridge the gap from research to market with world-leading innovation, capability, and cost-effectiveness?
Use C# software development to take medical device R&D to the next level.
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
What's in it for you:
- The role includes exciting opportunities with creative development and real-world outcomes.
- Receive great exposure to world-class software development and opportunities to grow and learn in the field of medical devices.
- Be part of a development team focused on cutting-edge medical instrument hardware and software.
What you'll need:
- Degree in software engineering, computer science or programming.
- Proven experience in C#.
- Australian citizen or Australian Resident status must exist at the time of application.
- Software Systems – Architecture and Design.
- Exposure to Unit Testing and understanding of Test Driven Development.
- Technical documentation.
What you'll do:
- Specify and develop software to company standards.
- Ensure that software is developed to the highest quality standards and uses architectures and toolsets consistent with best practices.
- Use existing development and design tools and management systems to ensure consistent code development, release and configuration management for manufacture, upgrades and ongoing support.
- Investigate new technologies, methods and toolsets to ensure the companies' products achieve high levels of innovation and performance.
Nice to have:
- Experience in embedded and device development is an advantage.
- Experience in other languages and operating systems such as Linux is desirable.
Be part of this growing, evolving team. Apply Now!