Drive the revolution to electric-powered transport through your contribution to the position.
Join an Australian icon building the next generation of wireless power transmission systems.
The Company is in Melbourne, Victoria.
What you'll do:
- Spearhead a team and promote a culture of team inclusiveness, open communication, positive energy, and a sense of urgency.
- Communicate and implement corporate policies and procedures.
- Review, Validate, and improve software before release.
- Follow and Comply with Occupational health and safety requirements
- Lead the team in the design, integration, test and manufacture of electronic embedded software systems
- Apply automotive standard product development and quality processes and comply with ISO/TS 16949:2002 requirements.
- Explore continuous improvement and streamline the process
What you'll need:
- Proficiency in C programming language
- The ability for abstract thinking and problem solving
- Maturity and experience with regulated industries
- Able to communicate effectively among peers, both written and verbal
- Ability to effectively implement and prioritize workload to complete tasks within the allotted time.
For a detailed conversation, Apply NOW and let's have a chat.