Drive the revolution to electric-powered transport through your contribution to the position.
Join an Australian icon building the next generation of wireless power transmission systems.
The Company is in Melbourne, Victoria.
What's in it for you:
- Work with F.O.D.(Foreign object detection) and L.O.P(Living Object Protection)
- A Solid relationship with the world's leading brands by providing innovation and quality
- Promotes a culture of high efficiency and flexibility in meeting customers' needs.
What you'll do:
- Spearhead a team and promote a culture of team inclusiveness, open communication, positive energy, and a sense of urgency.
- Communicate and implement corporate policies and procedures.
- Review, Validate, and improve software before release.
- Follow and Comply with Occupational health and safety requirements
- Lead the team in the design, integration, test and manufacture of electronic embedded software systems
- Apply automotive standard product development and quality processes and comply with ISO/TS 16949:2002 requirements.
- Explore continuous improvement and streamline the process
What you'll need:
- Proficiency in C programming language
- The ability for abstract thinking and problem solving
- Maturity and experience with regulated industries
- Able to communicate effectively among peers, both written and verbal
- Ability to effectively implement and prioritize workload to complete tasks within the allotted time.
For a detailed conversation, Apply NOW and let's have a chat.