Want to be part of the leading embedded development virtualization technology?
Want to build the future of embedded systems development?
Local and Remote opportunities open to the global engineering community.
The company is located in Adelaide, South Australia.
What you'll need:
- 3+ years of experience
- C/C++ or similar programming languages
- Knowledge of hardware simulation, emulation, or virtualization tools and environments (SystemC, TLM2.0, QEmu, KVM/Xen)
- Python or similar scripting language
- Bring-up and debug of embedded software on hardware and virtual hardware prototypes
- Software development processes and tools
- Good data structures and algorithms knowledge
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of automotive, aerospace electronics system architectures and applications
- Working knowledge of hardware/software interfaces and their operation in embedded systems
- Customer communication and support
Nice to have:
- Multicore processors architecture (Infineon Tricore, ARM v8, RISC V)
- Linux or embedded RTOS or hypervisor architecture and operation, including driver software
- Development and debug of assembly code or equivalent
- Modelling and simulation tools and ecosystem knowledge
- Hardware architecture and embedded electronics systems
What's in it for you:
- Join a pioneer in the field
- Work with a global team of engineers
- See the impact of your work in mission-critical systems
- Competitive salary
Don't delay apply now for a confidential and quick application process