A leading tech innovator in the ever-growing medical devices field is looking for you!
Work for a world-leading, publicly listed Australian company, which develops, manufactures and sells medical devices for use in several industries worldwide.
Make an impact on human health, veterinarian and food & agriculture.
Develop C/C++ embedded Linux code with a team of experienced engineers.
The Company is in Melbourne, Victoria.
What's in it for you:
- Excellent opportunity to sharpen your experience and skillset
- Work on leading-edge tech
- Great salary package
- Excellent team and work culture
What you'll do:
- Develop device drivers
- Code firmware in C/C++ in Linux kernel and userspace, including device drivers
- Implement reusable software libraries/components in C++
- Debug existing codebase as required
What you'll need:
- 5+ years exp in embedded Linux development
- Passion for all things Linux
- Proficient in C++
- Experience with source code management/version control.
- Able to write scripts (bash, awk, sed, etc.).
- Good knowledge of networking (TCP/IP basics, ssh, etc.).
Nice to have:
- Experience in Yocto
For a detailed conversation, Apply NOW and let's have a chat.