Fancy working on state-of-the-art satellite systems, guidance systems, defense, and communications tech? Itching to take on a challenge and contribute to a proud, growing Australian company?
What you'll do:
The Software Design Engineer is responsible for providing software designs that support the product development and product support goals of the organisation. The role requires deep software engineering technical knowledge, coding, and an understanding of the software functional role in conjunction with electronics design, mechanical design, and systems engineering disciplines.
What you'll need:
- Commercial experience with C, C++, or Java programming languages.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to solve challenging technical problems; and
- Attention to detail.
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
Nice to have:
- Experience with engineering processes such as CMMI, or SPICE, or similar methodologies; and
- Embedded or real-time software development.
Postgraduate qualifications in Engineering are viewed favorably.
You must be an Australian Citizen and eligible to obtain and maintain Australian Government security clearance if required