Provide forward-thinking solutions to clients with their most pressing issues.
What you'll do:
• Review of any prior Studies, RPRs, URDEFs, and ECPs on the system.
• Determine commonality of future solutions with related RAN platforms, projects, and
• Assess the risks (operational, safety, financial) of 'doing nothing' while industry
standards and other navies progress.
• Develop a set of functional requirements for the proposed system based on features of
existing similar systems.
• Produce rough costs and installation schedules for each proposed upgrade system
function area and identify long-lead items.
• Development of feasibility studies, requirements, design documents, test procedures
and test reports
• Provide engineering and technical support including hands-on integration and trouble
• Provide Onsite support during installation, configuration, and set to work.
• Conduct formal verification and validation testing including at-sea trials.
• Prepare system, sub-system, and element specification and design documentation.
What you'll need
• Communications/Electrical/Electronics/ Network engineering Degree
• Knowledge and understanding of UHF, VHF and HF Radio systems on naval platforms
• Ability to obtain and maintain an NV1 AGSVA Defence Clearance
• Formal training in Systems Engineering design.
• Experience or knowledge of Cisco, Juniper, Dell or similar Network systems.
• Experience in Information technology, Physical and Virtual Servers, Storage Systems, Domain controllers, Reverse Proxies.
• Experience in Network Engineering, Setting of IP Networks, Protocol analysis, Network
• System Architecture.
• In-depth knowledge of the operation of Military Communications equipment and
• Understanding test methodology.
What's in for you:
• Work with a global team of engineers
• Join a pioneer in the field
• Family-friendly company culture
• Very attractive salary
An opportunity not to be missed! Apply NOW!