Provide forward-thinking solutions to clients with their most pressing issues.
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
What you'll do:
- Review of any prior Studies, RPRs, URDEFs, and ECPs on the system.
- Determine commonality of future solutions with related RAN platforms, projects, and
- Assess the risks (operational, safety, financial) of 'doing nothing' while industry
standards and other navies progress.
- Develop a set of functional requirements for the proposed system based on features of
existing similar systems.
- Produce rough costs and installation schedules for each proposed upgrade system
function area and identify long-lead items.
- Development of feasibility studies, requirements, design documents, test procedures
and test reports.
- Provide engineering and technical support including hands-on integration and trouble
- Provide Onsite support during installation, configuration, and set to work.
- Conduct formal verification and validation testing including at-sea trials.
- Prepare system, sub-system, and element specification and design documentation.
What you'll need
- Communications/Electrical/Electronics/ Network engineering Degree
- Knowledge and understanding of UHF, VHF and HF Radio systems on naval platforms
- Ability to obtain and maintain an NV1 AGSVA Defence Clearance
- Formal training in Systems Engineering design.
- Experience or knowledge of Cisco, Juniper, Dell or similar Network systems.
- Experience in Information technology, Physical and Virtual Servers, Storage Systems, Domain controllers, Reverse Proxies.
- Experience in Network Engineering, Setting of IP Networks, Protocol analysis, Network System Architecture.
- In-depth knowledge of the operation of Military Communications equipment and systems.
- Understanding test methodology.
What's in for you:
- Work with a global team of engineers
- Join a pioneer in the field
- Family-friendly company culture
- Very attractive salary
An opportunity not to be missed! Apply NOW!