Solve problems that actually impact the environment one customer at a time.
A leading Australian energy solutions company is looking for a Senior Stores Assistant who will perform warehousing, storage, and material handling tasks in a warehouse or distribution center.
Join an organization with more than 50 years of manufacturing history with products made locally and delivered globally.
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
What’s in it for you:
- Join an evolving and dynamic team, with a huge project development roadmap
- Opportunities to learn and grow
- Competitive salary
What you’ll do:
- Check incoming items and match accompanying shipping documents
- Inspect the packing to ensure that any damages are reported to the Stores Manager for addressing
- Assign goods to be inspected to the Production Supervisor
- Pick and pack items for dispatch, processing inbound and outbound shipments (e.g. sorting, loading, and unloading goods)
- Prepare and verify shipping documents and ensure products are stored in the correct location and in a good condition
- Maintain correct item locations and ensure that all items are in their correctly allocated location.
- Maintain the accuracy of stock levels by conducting methodical cycle counts.
- Comply with company OH&S policies
What you’ll need:
- Current Forklift license
- Experience with manual and electric pallet jacks
- Practical knowledge and diverse experience in warehousing, logistics, and stock management
- Good experience in inwards and outwards good packaging, and handling
- Good working knowledge of courier dispatch portals and internal shipping processes
- Ability to work unsupervised and achieve workflow timelines
- Proven ability to analyze and solve problems
- Outstanding organizational skills
Sound like you? Apply now and step up!