Do you want to work for a company that is building the next generation of networking software solutions?
The telecom industry is changing rapidly and we are looking for talented engineers who can help us build the future. We are working on cutting-edge routing protocols like BGP, OSPF, IS-IS, MPLS and Segment Routing (SR), SRv6, PCEP, EVPN. You will be part of an awesome team that helps shape the future of this industry.
Salary is in the range of 140K to 185K plus bonus (up to 12%).
The company is in Santa Clara, CA.
What's in it for you:
- Join a growing global team with over 300 customers worldwide including major networking equipment manufacturers.
- Great Engineering Culture
What you’ll need:
- Solid understanding of Linux OS networking
- 4+ year experience of IP networking stack in Linux or similar
- 4+ years of experience implementing Layer 3 Routing protocols
- Good knowledge of IP/MPLS Forwarding.
- Experience with Broadcom SDK and platform integration.
- Expertise in C programming, well versed with IPC handling.
Be part of this growing, evolving team. Apply Now!