Join an awesome telecom company building the next generation of networking software solutions for the AI age.
Salary is in the range of 140K to 185K plus bonus (up to 12%).
The company is in Santa Clara, CA.
What you’ll do:
• Develop advanced routing and service features in BGP, OSPF, IS-IS, MPLS and Segment Routing (SR), SRv6, PCEP, EVPN.
• Lead and guide offshore Development team.
What you’ll need:
• Solid understanding of Linux OS networking
• 4+ year experience of IP networking stack in Linux or similar
• 4+ years of experience implementing Layer 3 Routing protocols
• Good knowledge of IP/MPLS Forwarding.
• Experience with Broadcom SDK and platform integration.
• Expertise in C programming, well versed with IPC handling.
What's in it for you:
• Join a growing global team with over 300 customers worldwide including major networking equipment manufacturers.
• Great Engineering Culture
• Competitive salary
Be part of this growing, evolving team. Apply Now!