Join an awesome telecom company building the next generation of networking software solutions for the AI age.
The salary is in the range of 160K to 190K plus bonus (up to 12%)
The company is in Santa Clara, CA. The job will however be REMOTE until further notice.
What you’ll do:
• Integrate L2, L3, and MPLS features in dataplane and integrate with 3rd party SDK.
• Continuous learning and development of skills in system and network virtualization.
• Work in close co-ordination with other team members including offshore development teams
What you’ll need:
• Solid understanding of Linux networking and operating systems concepts.
• 7+ years experience of IP networking stack in Linux or similar embedded operating systems
• Experience designing and developing network protocols, analyzing and improving existing protocol specifications.
• Experience with design and development of Layer 2, Layer 3, MPLS networking control, and/or data plane software.
• Experience with Broadcom SDK and platform integration.
• Expertise in C programming, well versed with IPC handling.
Be part of this growing, evolving team. Apply Now!