Design and develop software and firmware to accelerate the future of transport.
Draw on your own domain experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute
objectives for yourself and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and long-term business goals.
This position is open to engineer in NSW and QL.
What you'll do:
- Work with customers (internal and potentially external) to create use cases and derive and document requirements (product, test, install and support requirements)
- Perform software system decomposition and design, defining interfaces and test cases
- Design, implement and test software/firmware ensuring requirements and quality standards are achieved.
- Program in C++, C, on multi-threaded, multi-process applications, components and interfaces.
- Work closely with the S/W Team Lead and Test Teams to ensure developments meet the requirement specification.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
What you'll need:
- Experience in embedded Linux for mobile applications
- Experience with QT framework to target cross-platform devices
- Experience in working with serial communication protocols
- Experience in working with networking and industrial Ethernet-based communication protocols.
- Working knowledge of industrial ethernet, WiFi and LTE data networks
- Experience in the usage of tools GIT, Rally and Agile development methodology
- BE with a minimum of 7 years of industrial experience working with embedded software/ industrial communication products.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the Telematics domain is a plus.
- Persists to completion, especially in the face of overwhelming odds and setbacks. Pushes self for results; pushes others for results through team spirit.
Join the big leagues. Apply now!