Ever thought about moving to an exciting leading-edge technology domain?
Dare yourself to challenge boundaries.
Work with a trailblazer in the Aviation industry.
The company is located in Sydney, New South Wales.
What you'll do:
- Lead development of real-time applications for autopilot/drone operation
- Develop custom device drivers for Linux operating systems
- Develop software for micro-controller based sub-systems
- Develop test profiles and scripts for validation and quality assurance
- Develop interfaces for third-party payloads
- Develop code for automated responses (detect-and-avoid, fail safes, sanity checks)
- Develop UI applications
What you'll need:
- Qualification in software engineering with relevant experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in relevant industries/roles
- Experience with embedded systems programming
- Experience with real-time applications development
- Demonstrated ability to manage a small team in delivering time-critical complex projects
- Good working knowledge of C++, CAN, Arduino, RS232, and related protocols
What's in it for you:
- Excellent opportunity to excel and improve your career
- Work with the latest technologies and methodologies
- Great team culture employee benefits
If this interests you, Apply Now and let's start a conversation.