Join a darling ASX listed high tech company going guns expanding their R&D teams.
Due to their growth, they are seeking a highly-skilled Project Manager to the mix.
A self-starter with experience of the full product development life cycle which includes electronics, firmware and software development.
You should also exhibit leadership qualities and mentor junior Project Managers as the company grows.
If you're looking for a challenge that offers a great working environment, flexible hours (core from 10 am - 3 pm), good work-life balance, ability to work from home and the office, and a very competitive salary, this could be the company for YOU!
The company is located in Melbourne, Victoria.
What's in it for you:
- Work with a dynamic and highly technical team of engineers
- Great team culture.
- Work-life balance with flexible hours and the ability to work remotely.
- Excellent salary package
What you'll do:
- Project manage the development of hardware and software products through the full lifecycle, from concept through to mass production.
- Hardware project management.
- Software project management.
- Planning and solving real time issues.
- Project management process improvement.
- Mentoring other PM's as and when required
What you'll need:
- Experience managing product development life cycle of electronic and embedded based products.
- Experience in managing delivery of software products.
- Familiarity with Mechanical engineering design process.
- Familiarity with PCB design process and functional understanding electronic design.
- Experience with issue and project tracking software such as Jira.
Get cool - Apply now!